Google Search Console is a free tool that helps website owners monitor and maintain their site’s presence in Google search results. It can help you identify issues with your site and can provide insights into how Google crawls and indexes your site.
Here are some common issues that can be resolved using Google Search Console:
– Soft 404 Errors: Soft 404 errors occur when a webpage that a user attempts to access is not found, but the webpage returns a “200 OK” status code instead of a “404 Not Found” code.
– Sitemap Errors: A sitemap is a file that lists all the pages on your website.
– Duplicate Content Errors
– Mobile-Friendly Errors
– Crawl Errors
You can find more information on how to fix these issues by visiting the following links:
– [Fixing Google Search Console Problems](https://thrivewp.com/fixing-google-search-console-problems/)
– [Common Google Search Console Errors and How to Fix Them](https://www.thehoth.com/blog/google-search-console-errors/)
– [Why is my page missing from Google Search? – Search Console Help](https://support.google.com/webmasters/answer/7474347?hl=en)
– [Security Issues report – Search Console Help](https://support.google.com/webmasters/answer/9044101)
I hope this helps! Let me know if you have any other questions.
Source: Conversation with Bing, 14/05/2023
(1) Fixing Google Search Console Problems – thrivewp.com. https://thrivewp.com/fixing-google-search-console-problems/.
(2) Common Google Search Console Errors and How to Fix Them. https://www.thehoth.com/blog/google-search-console-errors/.
(3) Why is my page missing from Google Search? – Search Console Help. https://support.google.com/webmasters/answer/7474347?hl=en.
(4) Security Issues report – Search Console Help. https://support.google.com/webmasters/answer/9044101.